Monday, October 3, 2011

Tension In The Middle East

What sources of tension, new and old, in the Middle East are revealed by the film?
Sources of tension: Conflict between Libya and the US. Bengazi wants Ghadaffi to leave Libya. Personally I don’t think that we should get in the middle of everyone elses tension because it makes other countries mad at us. And creates more problems that never had to be there. We may think that we are helping and trying to stop the fighting but it's creating worse things. Getting in the middle of conflicts causes tension which leads to war. Then when we get in the middle of war we start paying for weapons and other military aids. We end up spending a lot of money and killing more people. So I don't think it is worth it.

6 comments:

  1. Hey. This is really good. You're missing some stuff, but that's probably because you weren't really paying attention, I don't have a lot either... hehehehe. :)

    But what you have is gooooood, brotha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job stating your opinion~
    I agree with you, too an extent~
    It's a little short though, and there aren't a lot of facts....
    Good job, Miss Gabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is worth it either. I think we should just keep to our own problems. Not there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Gabbsta that you and I think about the same stuff! I also agree with what Kelsey and Lea said! haha

    Ellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epic. Good points, nice wording. I would say A for effort, but I'm not the teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gabby,
    I totally agree with the United States getting involved in other countries business. It's very true that we get involved with things that we shouldn't, and then we spend a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete